Call (877) 828-7477 for more information or to book today! Mention code 17028725
- Tour Operator
- Nature Expeditions Africa, LTD
- Offer valid through 12/31/2023
- 3 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Nairobi|| Nairobi / Maasai Mara|
On arrival at JKIA, you are met by a Nature Expeditions driver/guide and proceed to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, so named to mean the 'spotted plains' in the Maa language. This is home to the greatest concentration of large mammals and is widely recognized as Africa's ultimate wildlife reserve. The park is the northern extension of the vast Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, famous for its annual migration of wildebeest. Arrive for lunch at the camp and later depart for an evening game-viewing drive until sunset in this spectacular place of breathtaking sceneries, never-ending plains, and the most abundant variety of wildlife remaining anywhere in the world. The landscape is made up of rolling savannahs dotted with patchy shrubs and bush thickets. You will arrive on time for lunch afternoon on game drives and later return to the camp for dinner and overnight at Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 2||Maasai Mara|| Maasai Mara.|
Spend a further day in the Mara during which you have the opportunity to explore this great reserve in depth. During your full-day game viewing drive, you may see elephants, giraffes, prides of lions, and thousands of impalas, topi, grants, and Thomson's gazelle. The Mara is the scene of the annual migration of millions of wildebeest up from the Serengeti plains in search of water and grasses. All meals and overnight at Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 3||Nairobi|| Nairobi / Depart.|
After breakfast drive to Nairobi where upon arrival, you are dropped off at JKIA for your departure flight.
The minimum departure of 2 Pax.
1st January 2023 - 31st December 2023.
- Per Person sharing in a double room including transport US$ 620
- Single room Supplement US$ 80
The above costs include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur-driven Land cruiser with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during drives.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, a pair of binoculars, a cool box, and a fire extinguisher.
The above costs exclude:
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g., telephone call bills, fax/email bills, etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff, and driver-guide (s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Holiday supplement over Easter, Christmas and New Year.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary