Call (877) 828-7477 for more information or to book today! Mention code 17028723
- Tour Operator
- Nature Expeditions Africa, LTD
- Offer valid through 12/31/2023
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Nairobi|| Arrival/Nairobi|
On arrival at JKIA, you are met by a Nature Expeditions representative and transferred to your hotel. All meals on their own. Overnight accommodation at Eka Hotel (bed and breakfast)
|Day 2||Amboseli|| Nairobi/ Amboseli|
After breakfast, drive to Amboseli National Park. It is famous for its big game and scenic beauty with the landscape dominated by Mt. Kilimanjaro. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon departure with your guide for a biking excursion. Dinner and overnight at Kilima Safari Camp [Full Board]
|Day 3||Amboseli National Park|| Amboseli National Park|
Spend one more day with a morning game drive in this park which offers an interesting contrast in appearance with its dry and dusty appearance, which can be attributed to the volcanic ash that came out of Mt Kilimanjaro when it last erupted. Despite the appearance, there is a continuous supply of water that gets filtered through volcanic rocks from Kilimanjaro's melted snow. These streams flow underground, creating lush green areas, and converge at two clear water springs in the park. Return to the camp for lunch and later enjoy an afternoon cycling excursion till sunset. Dinner and overnight at Kilima Safari Camp [Full Board]
|Day 4||Mt. Kenya|| Amboseli/ Mt. Kenya|
After breakfast depart for Mt. Kenya region, passing by coffee and pineapple plantations. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon departure for a biking excursion through nature trails. Dinner and overnight Rhino Watch Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 5||Mt. Kenya|| Mt. Kenya|
After breakfast, depart with packed lunch for a morning cycle in the scenic region of Mount Kenya. Return to the lodge for freshening up and enjoy an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Watch Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 6||Lake Nakuru|| Mt. Kenya/ Lake Nakuru|
After breakfast drive to Lake Nakuru. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon departure for afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park created for the protection of its huge flocks of the lesser flamingo with over 1 million flamingoes turning the shores of the Lake pink. Notable game within the lake includes hippos and clawless otters. On the shores roam waterbuck, Bohor's Reedbuck, and zebra. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 7||Lake Elementaita|| Lake Elementaita|
After breakfast check out and drive to Lake Elementaita. Arrive in time for lunch followed by an afternoon bike ride in the Lake Elementaita region. Imagine the thrill of pedaling along endless horizon roads, feeling the sun on your back, surrounded by endless spectacular horizons when, suddenly, you spot a herd of zebra grazing in the distance. Home to an astounding variety of flora and fauna, including the Colobus Monkey and the semi-endangered Rothschild Giraffe, Lake Elementaita islands are the only breeding ground of the Great White Pelican in East Africa. Both lesser and Greater Flamingo frequent the lake. All meals and overnight at Pelican Lodge [Full Board]
|Day 8||Maasai Mara|| Lake Elementaita / Maasai Mara|
After breakfast, check out and drive to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, so named to mean the 'spotted plains' in the Maa language. This is home to the greatest concentration of large mammals and is widely recognized as Africa's ultimate wildlife reserve. The park is the northern extension of the vast Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, famous for its annual migration of wildebeest. Arrive for lunch at your Camp. Afternoon departure for biking around the camp. Dinner and overnight at Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 9||Maasai Mara|| Maasai Mara|
One more day in the reserve. After breakfast depart with bikes for a morning cycle with a picnic lunch, and later ride back to camp as you look for grazing game en route. Clients can enjoy the afternoon game drive. Wildlife is abundant in the Reserve with the gentle grasslands ensuring that animals are never out of sight. Birds are prolific including immigrants, 450 bird species have been recorded among them 57 birds of prey. No matter how much more wildlife you see during your holiday, you'll never forget your first sighting of wild animals in their natural habitat, on our mountain bike safari. All meals and overnight at Ol Moran Tented Camp [Full Board]
|Day 10||Nairobi|| Depart|
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi with a game-viewing drive en route. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to JKIA for your outbound flight.
Minimum 2 pax:
PPS: Per person Sharing including transport
S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
The above costs include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur-driven Safari Land cruiser with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English-speaking professional driver-guide.
- Minivan hiring and transportation for Mountain bikes.
- Game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during drives.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in the vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, a pair of binoculars, a cool box, and a fire extinguisher.
The above costs exclude:
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g., telephone call bills, fax/email bills, etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff, and driver-guide (s).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Christmas, and New Year.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Holiday Supplement over Easter, Christmas, and New Year.
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.